How to Embed YouTube in WordPress
In this video tutorial I will show you how to embed YouTube in WordPress in 4 easy steps without using a plugin. I will show you how to locate a video on YouTube, select options, customize the size of your video, generate and embed code, and embed the video to your post/page in a few simple steps. As always, I will be using the Genesis Framework but these steps will work with any theme. If you prefer written instructions, I have included them below. Let’s get started!!
- Go to YouTube and find a video that you want to add to your post or page.
- Click on the “Share” link and then click on “Embed”.
- Click on Custom Size and select the size of the video that you want.
- Choose the additional options you want for your video.
- Copy the generated embed code.
- Go to your dashboard and then to your post/page.
- Make sure you select the Text Tab on you post/page.
- Paste the generated embed code that you copied from YouTube.
- Click on publish
That’s it, your done!!